Sayeda Kanza Amna
● Manage each project from ideation to execution including scoping out deliverables, requirements gathering, development, execution, and quality assurance
● Introduction of new crops by adapting seeds and techniques to local conditions.
● Experienced in Growing all kinds of vegetables (Hybrid & Desi Type)
● Commercial & Non-Commercial Farming.
● Market and technical research to identify potentially interesting crops.
● Organize and manage the experiment team.
● Ensure R&D documents are tracked, integrated, updated, and intuitively organized in official documents. Capture weekly progress to ensure our documents is up-to-date and always ready for diligence
● Work directly with the leadership team to define the scope of work and plan for each project
● Coordinate external team and track progress between weekly meetings with scientists. Facilitate and manage all communication between internal team members and methodically organize weekly progress across all R&D members.
● Proactively tackle potential questions, delays or conflicts and communicate status updates to the Director of R&D and CEOs
● Own scheduling for project meetings and facilitate regular internal review meetings to correspond to timelines
● Document change orders, meeting notes, weekly status updates and project timelines
● Follow/create new project flow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
● Identify opportunities to improve field activities.
● Track projects through the workflow process and update across the team in relation to meeting deadlines and next step