Applications are invited from eligible persons (Male & Female) domiciled in Punjab for the following posts for recruitment on contract basis under the development project “Extension Services 2.0-Farmer Facilitation through Modernized Extension”, for the project period up to 30.06.2023.
- B. Sc (Hons) Agriculture with at least two-years experience of field activities
- Strong communication skills in Urdu and Punjabi/Saraiki
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude.
- Fully conversant with use of computers, IP telephony and web portals.
- Maximum age 35 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is not admissible.
- The contract appointments are temporary in nature, non-transferable, job/post– specific, non pensionable & conferring no right for regularization. The contract appointment will be initially for one year, which can be extended up to project period with the approval of Competent Authority.
- In case project period is reduced/enhanced, contract appointment order can be amended accordingly with the approval of the Competent Authority.
- Retired persons are not eligible. The persons who are already Government service including contract employee should apply through proper channel. In case of selection, a confirmed civil servant shall retain his lien against his original substantive post.
- The recruitments will be made strictly on merit on all Punjab basis in accordance with the rules, selection criteria and other provisions of Recruitment Policy and Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
- The applications on prescribed form (which can be downloaded from www.agripunjab.gov.pk) addressed to the Secretary Agriculture, Government of the Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-Bank Road (Old P&D Building), Lahore clearly indicating the post applied for along with curriculum vitae (CV), three passport-size recent photographs and attested copies of all the relevant documents, CNIC/certificates/ degrees, which include detailed marks certificates including CGPA, Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate, position in Board/University, issued by the authorized Institute/ Madrissa, release orders for Ex-Service men, issued by the concerned authority/Institute and must reach by 15th November, 2021. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered and only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA shall be paid.
- The candidates can also apply at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. However, hard copy of application form alongwith complete attested relevant documents is mandatory to submit to this department.
- List of eligible candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board 03 days prior to the interview in addition to the interview call letters. In case of any query/clarification, the candidate may approach the Additional Secretary (Planning), Government of the Punjab, Agriculture Department, Lahore at least two days prior to interview date.
- List of successful candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board in addition to issuance of offer of appointment letters after approval of the recommendations of Department Selection/Recruitment Committee, by the competent authority.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- The selected candidates under the project are not entitled for the benefit of any pay protection.
- No post falls under the quota reserved for Women, Minorities and Disabled persons.