Recruitment On Contract Basis Under The Development Project “Extension Service 2.O – Farmer Facilitation Through Modernized Extension”
- Will prepare plan for field operations to be conducted by the PD and higher ups.
- Will assist the Department, DGA and PD for the recruitment of project staff and procurement under the project.
- Will responsible to deal with the service matters of all project employees.
- Will deal all financial and administrative matters of the project and submit report to the DGA for final decision.
- Will help in monitoring of various activities under the project
- Will liaison with project stakeholders and different departments and agencies.
Age/ Qualification / Experience
- M.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture or Project Management/ Research Methods/M&E/ MBA, or other relevant administrative Sciences from a well reputed HEC recognized national or international University/ Institute/College.
- 20 years in Agriculture Department.
- Preference will be given to the officer having experience in public sector project planning, project execution, and project report writing requirements and functional design specification documents.
- Knowledge of mobile applications and telecommunication related communication methods.
- Understanding in database development on various platforms like Microsoft etc.
- Understanding in GIS Applications.
- Strong analytical and writing skills and experience of presenting complex technical information in a comprehensible way for non-specialist readers.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English and Urdu.
- Maximum age 55 years
Mode of Recruitment
- By selection on merit from amongst officers working in Agriculture Department.
- Existing Salary to be adjusted in BS-18